Before 2019 come and 2018 gone. I’d like to share a little memorable throwback in 2018.
So, here we go
- New Zealand Trip. Me and hubby went to New Zealand for a road trip for about two weeks. It’s been an incredible journey we have had so far. If I have a chance to do it again, I will! How I miss NZ so badly! The
underratedbeautiful view, the people, foods, so perfect. Really thankful for The Hubby who willing to make my dream come true!
- DP for our new home. Thank God! This is a long-term investment I have in my life. We hope we could move to a new house in 2019. I can’t wait to have my new playground (read: kitchen)
- This year, I’ve traveled to some cities in Indonesia for work.
- Tried snorkeling for the first time in my life 😀 This is a big achievement for me who can’t swim!!!
- 2018 give me so many lessons, I thank God for the lessons. A bad experience makes me very careful to take the next step.
- Planning a business, couldn’t share it now. I’ll share once it launched.
I give you more NZ pictures!